Seamless communication from pharmacy to Patients & GP's on one platform
MemoCare is a communication solution for pharmacy to assist in managing patient's health once they leave your pharmacy. MemoCare is primarily used as a script reminder service for patients via SMS, email, voice calls (automated). Pharmacies can also interact with GPs, prescribers and other health care professionals via email or fax.
MemoCare gives you control over your patient communications.
- Drives script uplift by improving patients’ adherence to their medications
- Builds patient loyalty to your store
- Improves your workflow efficiency
Pharmacy to Patient Messages
- Script reminders and renewals
- Medication reminders
- Special Orders
- Professional Services appointments
Protect the value of your pharmacy
Unlike other messaging services, if you decide not to renew GuildCare / MemoCare in the future, your patients remain with you. With other companies, your patients can be directed to your competitors. Are you willing to take this risk?
Advantage of subscribing to GuildCare's MemoCare
- Available within GuildCare software – avoid the hassle of switching between programs
- Integrates with dispense software – re
levant details are automatically transferred into MemoCare
- MemoCare webinars, videos and technical support
Whilst emails to patients are free, there are usage fees for patients who prefer SMS or automated voice call reminders. Contact GuildCare for usage charges.
|Prompts at dispense|
|Patient enrolment wizard|
|To renew MedAdvisor, powered by GuildCare, contact the MedAdvisor support team directly: support@medadvi|